Favorite director

My favorite movie director is Quentin Tarantino. I like films because they have a kind of dark humour which is quite clever, the action is not just mindless fighting and drawing blood, but they are aesthetically pleasing to look at and the cast is always awesome and perfect. My favorites are Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 both.

David Lynch is my favorite movie director. I enjoy his psychological thriller. My best movies from this director are Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, Blu Velvet, etc. I never get tired of watching David Lynch movies. If you are not a fan of psychological thrillers, you can watch a simple drama The Straight Story or Wild at Heart.

Back
Top