Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Favorite director

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Who is your favorite director?
and must say why?

Which director's movie you loved?

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
I'm a Filipino. It's Lino Brocka. He is :eek:ne of the most influential and significant Filipino filmmakers in the history of Philippine cinema.ktju

He is well loved by not only the actors and actresses but the people.

Reactions:Neutral Nova
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
My favorite movie director is Quentin Tarantino. I like films because they have a kind of dark humour which is quite clever, the action is not just mindless fighting and drawing blood, but they are aesthetically pleasing to look at and the cast is always awesome and perfect. My favorites are Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 both.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
David Lynch is my favorite movie director. I enjoy his psychological thriller. My best movies from this director are Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, Blu Velvet, etc. I never get tired of watching David Lynch movies. If you are not a fan of psychological thrillers, you can watch a simple drama The Straight Story or Wild at Heart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.