Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Favorite all time game?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
What game could someone wake you up for in the middle of the night to play?

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
That's tough, there are so many great games that I've played over the years. Could be Halo 2, could be Mass Effect 3, could be Panzer Dragoon Saga, could be something repetitive like NHL All Stars 98, or something more in depth like Shining Force III, or any of the Bioshock or System Shock games...just far too many to pick a single favourite!

Reactions:Neutral Nova
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Like @PGen98 said there are many great games but for me it's always Roller Coaster Tycoon or any NHL game by EA Sports.

Reactions:PGen98
PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
Like @PGen98 said there are many great games but for me it's always Roller Coaster Tycoon or any NHL game by EA Sports.
EA really needs to get some competition in the hockey games arena again, the games are starting to get really stagnant. I miss the days of NHL 2K, NHL Hitz and NHL Rivals, so many choices and each one had something unique to offer. The party games in 2K, for instance, SO MUCH FUN! The game modes in Hitz were insane, and EA had the best pure sim engine, with so much depth. They're really lacking that now, IMO.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
EA really needs to get some competition in the hockey games arena again, the games are starting to get really stagnant. I miss the days of NHL 2K, NHL Hitz and NHL Rivals, so many choices and each one had something unique to offer. The party games in 2K, for instance, SO MUCH FUN! The game modes in Hitz were insane, and EA had the best pure sim engine, with so much depth. They're really lacking that now, IMO.
Yea it was fun playing NHL Hitz with the friends especially those party type games. EA Knows people will always buy their games no matter what so they've been doing a half job of their games these days.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
Yea it was fun playing NHL Hitz with the friends especially those party type games. EA Knows people will always buy their games no matter what so they've been doing a half job of their games these days.
Yeah, that's the problem, they've got the monopoly, so if you want to play a hockey sim, that's your lot. It's frustrating as a fan of hockey games, because we know they can do so much more, but there's just no alternatives available. Would love to get back to the days of playing party game modes with friends, or having a fun GM mode that lets you control absolutely everything about the franchise. So much potential, but such poor execution.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Yeah, that's the problem, they've got the monopoly, so if you want to play a hockey sim, that's your lot. It's frustrating as a fan of hockey games, because we know they can do so much more, but there's just no alternatives available. Would love to get back to the days of playing party game modes with friends, or having a fun GM mode that lets you control absolutely everything about the franchise. So much potential, but such poor execution.
That's one reason why I love the MLB The show games for Playstation. They let you do just that.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
That's one reason why I love the MLB The show games for Playstation. They let you do just that.
Yeah, I picked up MLB The Show 20, but haven't gotten too into it, because I'm not a huge baseball fan. I can see it is pretty in-depth, though, which is impressive. Was actually going to play some friends online in that, but then my PS+ ran out and I haven't bothered to renew it yet, whoops!

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
CB$
Well that would be Call of Duty Modern Warfare the classic and if you talk about the latest favorite game that would be Call of duty Cold War. I'm sure they don't need any explanation of why they're my favorites.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.