Favorite Alcoholic Beverages?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I love orange or pineapple flavored Grand Marnier, Bailey’s Irish cream, champagne, all wines except white, whiskey in my coffee or scotch or apricot brandy in it. Lately in life, I prefer my coffee with alcoholic beverages personally.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
I love to get scaldy off cans of an apple flavored cider called Orchard Thieves, which is the true essence of all things lad

ewpratt

ewpratt

Currently my favorite is called Celtic Honey. It's a blend of Irish whiskey and Irish honey. I also brew mead ("wine" made from honey).