SITE ISSUE Favicon missing with both ChatBanter Light and Dark 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paladin

Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
I'm using the new ChatBanter Dark 2.2 theme and it looks great, but there's no favicon on it. The favicon is working fine with the Rain and Empire themes.

Edit:
Should the message about it being unique to XenBase be in the footer?
Screen Shot 2020 08 28 at 73247 PM

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
I'm using the new ChatBanter Dark 2.2 theme and it looks great, but there's no favicon on it. The favicon is working fine with the Rain and Empire themes.

Edit:
Should the message about it being unique to XenBase be in the footer?
Ahhh dark is not being complete yet haha, also I need to add favicon:-)

  • Like
Reactions:Paladin