fashion

    Thread Owner : Mildredtabitha
  • #1

Mildredtabitha

Hey guys,you all know that people have different body sizes.So what do you look at when buying clothes for thick or skinny bodys.

I just look at how loose fitting the clothing is, and would buy a size bigger than my original size. I guess that's the same for everyone.

I used to be very fashion conscious and had a great slim body so I could buy tight fitting clothes. Two children later and a few pounds extra I tend to wear looser clothes although I'm not very overweight.