False? true? let's give this a test...

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

If you read this right now, think back to your childhood.. is it true that you once ate sand/mud when you were little?

It's a bit far back for me to remember but I do remember my son did. He had a thing about eating dirt and even swallowed a slug once. I took him to the doctor in a panic but he said it was not harmful and luckily he was okay but I wonder if it would have been a different story if the slug had been contaminated with slug bait which is very toxic.

  • Wow
Reactions:Neutral Nova
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #3

It's a bit far back for me to remember but I do remember my son did. He had a thing about eating dirt and even swallowed a slug once. I took him to the doctor in a panic but he said it was not harmful and luckily he was okay but I wonder if it would have been a different story if the slug had been contaminated with slug bait which is very toxic.
Yeah, Thank God.