Fall Guys

    Thread Owner : Shortie
  • #1
Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
Fall Guys is a new Obstacle Racing Battle Royale that is coming out for PS4 and Steam. As of right now I know there is a beta going on in which many people had beta keys to use to play the game or to giveaway to people so they could try the game.

I have been watching some streams myself of this game and it is a lot of fun. Think of Takeshi's Castle and this is pretty much what this game is. I would have loved to jump on the beta myself but unfortunately I haven't had much luck but watching it has been just as fun!

What are your thoughts on Fall Guy? Is it the kind of game you could see yourself playing?

I did watch Takeshi's Castle, and since I liked the show, I would check out the game as well, and even buy it if it's that good.