What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Face shield is uncomfortable

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
After getting used to the face mask, the authorities here are now requiring us to wear a face shield as well. Wearing both the mask and the shield is very uncomfortable in this tropical country. Walking for half a kilometer made me sweat from head to toe. It is difficult to see when the sweat is sliding down from my scalp to my face. There is no way to wipe it unless I remove the mask and the shield. If this is the standard then it is a burden to us.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
The face shield does look uncomfortable. One of my friends have one of those. Hopefully they don't make those mandatory here.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I also think that the face mask is OK enough, but for added security then people should wear the face shield. It's quite uncomfortable though but more secure.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Even though most of my collegues are wearing facw shields to protect themselves from corona virus, I never uses facw shield. I wear a mask. I try to stand at least 2 meters away and wash my hands frequently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.