FA Finals prediction

I'm sure you guys are aware that the FA Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea will be played on 1st August at the Wembley Stadium. Who is taking the trophy home?

If the rest of the season is anything to go on, it'll be Cheasea's the lose. Shame we constantly have to have to have a big club winning the FA Cup, I'm looking forward to a proper giant killer winning it one year...which is supposed to be the general idea of the FA Cup to begin with...

What do you think the score is going to be? My guess is 3-2 win for Chelsea. I'm going to make sure I place a bet.

_B_

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
I think it will be 3-0 Chelsea.

Since you all are picking Chelsea I say Arsenal will win 1-0 ?

  • Haha
Reactions:Brad P

Damn! Lampard said thet they blame themselves for losing the FA cup to Arsenal. Like, who else are we supposed to blame?!