FA Cup Semi Finals

Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
CB$
Ok, so those who follow the FA cup will know that the semi-final draws were announced yesterday:
Manchester United vs Chelsea.
Arsenal vs Manchester City.
Any predictions as to who will be in the finals? I think the finals will be Chelsea vs Manchester City.

Ok, so those who follow the FA cup will know that the semi-final draws were announced yesterday:
Manchester United vs Chelsea.
Arsenal vs Manchester City.
Any predictions as to who will be in the finals? I think the finals will be Chelsea vs Manchester City.

Chelsea has found it so hard to beat or even draw with Utd this season... the FA cup finals is likely to be a MANCHESTER DERBY.

Arsenal in danger of getting violated!

Arsenal are the club fighting to remain in the top half of the table rather than top 4 ??

Chelsea has found it so hard to beat or even draw with Utd this season... the FA cup finals is likely to be a MANCHESTER DERBY.

I feel Chelsea may do well though. True with United, Chelsea have had a bad track record this season but it can all change.

Mickey Mouse Cup. Everyone knows the Premier League and Champions League are all that matters,

Yes. Premier League and Champions League are the ones that matter. But at the end of the day, a trophy is still a trophy. Although it’s not something to be heavily celebrated. Like when Chelsea won the Europa League last year, I doubt it was highly celebrated. I know I wasn’t even that happy. It was like meh but a trophy though so that’s good too.

Back