  • Total voters
    1
    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
What a beautiful day for the British Formula 1 racing at Silverstone today, the race is due to start at 2pm today with Hamilton on pole.

PRI 159536093

Since you told me Hamilton is going to win, I believe you :D That looks like a pretty nice map. Lots of turns and corners.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #3
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Since you told me Hamilton is going to win, I believe you :D That looks like a pretty nice map. Lots of turns and corners.
It's looking like an easy win, however we have 2 big crashes with safety cars coming out, both drivers have walked away from the crashes :-)