Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Exhibition match - Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson

In the exhibition match of celebrity Jake Paul and basketball player Nate Robinson. That fight is being questioned by some noted personalities in boxing. Why was it allowed? Jake Paul was very prepared that he bamboozled Nate Robinson. It was a devastating loss for Robinson that it was obvious he was overmatched, They are not boxer so why did the commission allowed them to hold an amateur match like that?

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in