Excellent streaming app

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Thank you for sharing, Stremio; surprisingly, I've never heard of these streaming services before reading your post. How much does the subscription cost monthly? Is it worth getting as I already have Amazon Prime and Netflix?

Games

New Chatterer
Thank you for sharing, Stremio; surprisingly, I've never heard of these streaming services before reading your post. How much does the subscription cost monthly? Is it worth getting as I already have Amazon Prime and Netflix?

It is a free service so you should definitely try it :D

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
This is new to me. It sounds a good option for streaming videos and movies. And it is an open source. Thus it is free. That means it could compete with the noted video streaming sites like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Well, let's try this and find out if it is good and not good to be true. To satisfy my curiosity, I look for its review in the web. And I confirm that it is free. No problem.

But the big question is the quality of movies which could be watched there?

Games

New Chatterer
Can I stream games on YouTube?
Stremio has channels for games.

This is new to me. It sounds a good option for streaming videos and movies. And it is an open source. Thus it is free. That means it could compete with the noted video streaming sites like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Well, let's try this and find out if it is good and not good to be true. To satisfy my curiosity, I look for its review in the web. And I confirm that it is free. No problem.

But the big question is the quality of movies which could be watched there?
The quality is very good.
You can watch most of them with 1080p resolution.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
This is the first time I'm hearing about Stremio. I will definitely check it out.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
Stremio has channels for games.

The quality is very good.
You can watch most of them with 1080p resolution.
The video streaming I'm using always is YouTube. It has a 1080p resolution too.

I'm not familiar with Stremio yet. I will try to visit there and see how could is its video streaming compared to already known video streaming like YouTube.

I usually watch Western movies. Since I was a kid, my favorite movie to watch is cowboy, gunslinger and a fist fight which is common among those movies.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
The video streaming I'm using always is YouTube. It has a 1080p resolution too.

I'm not familiar with Stremio yet. I will try to visit there and see how could is its video streaming compared to already known video streaming like YouTube.

I usually watch Western movies. Since I was a kid, my favorite movie to watch is cowboy, gunslinger and a fist fight which is common among those movies.
I have never watched any of these. They all sound like those wild wild west movies.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
I have never watched any of these. They all sound like those wild wild west movies.
I understand for everyone has his own favorite movies to watch for entertainment.

You're right Western movies are cowboy films about the wild, wild west. I find them interesting and entertaining for I belong to early 50s. And that kind movies I learned to like and appreciate during my childhood days.

They had left a good experience of happy memories. That's we differ from likes and interests as far as movies is concerned.

Games

New Chatterer
Thanks. Are you like a Kodi expert because I am having a problem with mine? I will start another thread about the issue.
Yes I am, I will be happy to help.
The video streaming I'm using always is YouTube. It has a 1080p resolution too.

I'm not familiar with Stremio yet. I will try to visit there and see how could is its video streaming compared to already known video streaming like YouTube.

I usually watch Western movies. Since I was a kid, my favorite movie to watch is cowboy, gunslinger and a fist fight which is common among those movies.
The quality of Stremio is excellent, you should try it.

Top