Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Excellent streaming app

Thank you for sharing, Stremio; surprisingly, I've never heard of these streaming services before reading your post. How much does the subscription cost monthly? Is it worth getting as I already have Amazon Prime and Netflix?

This is new to me. It sounds a good option for streaming videos and movies. And it is an open source. Thus it is free. That means it could compete with the noted video streaming sites like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Well, let's try this and find out if it is good and not good to be true. To satisfy my curiosity, I look for its review in the web. And I confirm that it is free. No problem.

But the big question is the quality of movies which could be watched there?

Can I stream games on YouTube?
Stremio has channels for games.

This is new to me. It sounds a good option for streaming videos and movies. And it is an open source. Thus it is free. That means it could compete with the noted video streaming sites like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Well, let's try this and find out if it is good and not good to be true. To satisfy my curiosity, I look for its review in the web. And I confirm that it is free. No problem.

But the big question is the quality of movies which could be watched there?
The quality is very good.
You can watch most of them with 1080p resolution.

This is the first time I'm hearing about Stremio. I will definitely check it out.

Stremio has channels for games.

The quality is very good.
You can watch most of them with 1080p resolution.
The video streaming I'm using always is YouTube. It has a 1080p resolution too.

I'm not familiar with Stremio yet. I will try to visit there and see how could is its video streaming compared to already known video streaming like YouTube.

I usually watch Western movies. Since I was a kid, my favorite movie to watch is cowboy, gunslinger and a fist fight which is common among those movies.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in