Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Excellent streaming app

Thank you for sharing, Stremio; surprisingly, I've never heard of these streaming services before reading your post. How much does the subscription cost monthly? Is it worth getting as I already have Amazon Prime and Netflix?

This is new to me. It sounds a good option for streaming videos and movies. And it is an open source. Thus it is free. That means it could compete with the noted video streaming sites like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Well, let's try this and find out if it is good and not good to be true. To satisfy my curiosity, I look for its review in the web. And I confirm that it is free. No problem.

But the big question is the quality of movies which could be watched there?

Can I stream games on YouTube?
Stremio has channels for games.

This is new to me. It sounds a good option for streaming videos and movies. And it is an open source. Thus it is free. That means it could compete with the noted video streaming sites like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Well, let's try this and find out if it is good and not good to be true. To satisfy my curiosity, I look for its review in the web. And I confirm that it is free. No problem.

But the big question is the quality of movies which could be watched there?
The quality is very good.
You can watch most of them with 1080p resolution.

This is the first time I'm hearing about Stremio. I will definitely check it out.

Stremio has channels for games.

The quality is very good.
You can watch most of them with 1080p resolution.
The video streaming I'm using always is YouTube. It has a 1080p resolution too.

I'm not familiar with Stremio yet. I will try to visit there and see how could is its video streaming compared to already known video streaming like YouTube.

I usually watch Western movies. Since I was a kid, my favorite movie to watch is cowboy, gunslinger and a fist fight which is common among those movies.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds