Ever Lost your money ?

Noah

I lost $12k. In 2017 i buy hug amount of bitcoins and save them for my future purpose. But unfortunately it start losing its price. The market fall down like hell and guess what i lose about $12k

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Yes many times. I was once addicted purchasing and betting online. But now i'm controlling myself to save :-)

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I had invested my lump sum savings which I recieved from my college after I graduated.

I lost the entire money to stock market, but I learned a lot of things. Now I know how to invest in stock market by making good and reasonable income.

ewpratt

ewpratt

I lost $12k. In 2017 i buy hug amount of bitcoins and save them for my future purpose. But unfortunately it start losing its price. The market fall down like hell and guess what i lose about $12k

The crypto market is definitely a challenge. I have a few investments, including a couple DeFi things. Lost a small sum on one site that turned out to be a scam, so now I research heavily and am a member of a site where users share what they know about various crypto sites and schemes.

fantanoice

fantanoice

www.twitch.tv
I wouldn't say I've lost huge amounts in anything. I've recently been buying things to sell on ebay. Some have done well but some have been duds. But I get to learn along the way so it's not so bad.

Bitcoin's been going up again. I doubt we've hit its peak already. If you hold onto it I reckon it'll get back to where it was when you bought.

Sorry to hear that. Imagine that $12K is a lot of money. You're very confident to risk that huge money to invest in bitcoins. Haven't you had a second thought just in case it turns out to be out of your expectations? Even if you invest $1K, it is still a big amount of money.

Your good plan to save for the future becomes unrealistic and you have been scammed. Can you still find that same amount of money again? If I weren't mistaken it will take time. It will take you much effort to find that huge amount of money.

Yes, I did lose my money several times, and it was through irresponsible betting online, and it took me quite a while to stop doing it. Getting robbed of online purchases abroad was something I also had to deal with.

Before there was no bitcoins investment, we just work on writing online. The more we submit articles for a discussion, the more chances of earning more money.

It is still fresh on my mind when I joined several writing sites and earned much money. I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to save more money for I have accumulated a sum of earnings. So I attempted to request for payment.

In my first of request no action taken from the site admin. I followed it up by sending him an email. I received no reply. I waited several weeks till months and I learned later it was shutting down. That site I'm referring to is Bubblews.

Mildredtabitha

Losing money sure does happen ,but mine was a stollen situation .