Elves as consultant

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

This may sound weird but in our culture we have the dwarf or the elf. It is a small creature with a human appearance. The elf comes in 2 colors. White when good and the bad elf is colored black. There are people who claim that there is an elf who helps him. One such person is Leo Parungao. He was a former secretary of our country's president. He claims to have elves as his consultant in helping people. Now, how can I dispute that when Mr. Parungao is a respected government official?