What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Electric car company owner is the richest man now

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I just saw the news in BBC (of England) that Elon Musk who owns Tesla Cars is now the richest man in the world. It was his pioneering businesses that made him rich. Look at Paypal which started the money remittance center that now Paypal is the biggest. Add to that the pioneering space travel which is really interesting can make the moneyed people pay the exorbitant fare. With the electric car that can fight off the smoke emission problem of gasoline-fed vehicles.

Reactions:Nocturnal Thinker and Jay
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
My son is a great fan of Elon Musk, he is an innovator who has really bought new look to several things that we used. Paypal is one of them that is used by so many of us. Electric cars are the future, natural oil and gas reserves are going to be over soon and if the world needs to keep going, technology as used in electric cars should be made mainstream. Elon Musk is doing exactly that! No wonder he is the richest person.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I just saw the news in BBC (of England) that Elon Musk who owns Tesla Cars is now the richest man in the world. It was his pioneering businesses that made him rich. Look at Paypal which started the money remittance center that now Paypal is the biggest. Add to that the pioneering space travel which is really interesting can make the moneyed people pay the exorbitant fare. With the electric car that can fight off the smoke emission problem of gasoline-fed vehicles.
Musk is not just a businessman, he ia also a visionary. He co-creates paypal, and this payment gateway not only revolutionized money transfer but also ecommerce. He no longer owns paypal but the world ia thankful to him.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
CB$
This shows you that a strong vision and intention to improve the way we live can influence your life and the life of all the factors aswell as people around you.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
Musk's involvement in PayPal is grossly overstated, as he had a minimal impact on it and was out of the picture before the company's true success as a payment gateway. He was involved in its' early founding and the initial merger, for sure, but PayPal didn't really become what it is today until after his time. Having said that, his vision for most of his inventions has been incredible and I hope he continues to work towards overall improvements. I don't believe the electric car is the way forward, personally, merely a transitional technology until something like the hydrogen fuel cell replaces it.

Also, I should note that Musk was the world's richest man for a day or two, and then Bezos and his Amazon fortune recaptured the top spot, sadly.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I really dont think any one person should be aloud to hold that much money, yes it sounds funny but.
I agree with this, having more money than once can possibly spend in one lifetime, even with a ludicrously lavish lifestyle, is insanity. It should be mandatory that after reaching a certain maximum, more than enough to cover your life's worth of spending, the rest goes to charity, science, solving homelessness, causes within your own business to help your employees who are the backbone of your company and yet often struggle paycheck to paycheck...do for them!

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I didn't know that he is the richest man in the world currently. Electric cars are very innovative, although it can be very expensive.

Reactions:Jay
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
This is a good news. They're lucky. I mean it's timely that the air is polluted with smoke from the running cars aside the factory.

The air pollution is at least being controlled. Why our government isn't adopting that kind of vehicle for it saves gas and environment friendly?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.