• Welcome to The Community

Electric car company owner is the richest man now

Alexandoy

Member
I just saw the news in BBC (of England) that Elon Musk who owns Tesla Cars is now the richest man in the world. It was his pioneering businesses that made him rich. Look at Paypal which started the money remittance center that now Paypal is the biggest. Add to that the pioneering space travel which is really interesting can make the moneyed people pay the exorbitant fare. With the electric car that can fight off the smoke emission problem of gasoline-fed vehicles.

nangk08

Member
My son is a great fan of Elon Musk, he is an innovator who has really bought new look to several things that we used. Paypal is one of them that is used by so many of us. Electric cars are the future, natural oil and gas reserves are going to be over soon and if the world needs to keep going, technology as used in electric cars should be made mainstream. Elon Musk is doing exactly that! No wonder he is the richest person.

luri

Member
I just saw the news in BBC (of England) that Elon Musk who owns Tesla Cars is now the richest man in the world. It was his pioneering businesses that made him rich. Look at Paypal which started the money remittance center that now Paypal is the biggest. Add to that the pioneering space travel which is really interesting can make the moneyed people pay the exorbitant fare. With the electric car that can fight off the smoke emission problem of gasoline-fed vehicles.
Musk is not just a businessman, he ia also a visionary. He co-creates paypal, and this payment gateway not only revolutionized money transfer but also ecommerce. He no longer owns paypal but the world ia thankful to him.

Top