Earth

    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #1

nathan-best

It's our duty to protect our environment
We are all soldiers to this very course
And our children children depend on this fight.
We should not fail them

  • Like
Reactions:Leonard

With so many factories, vehicles, peoples garbage it's definitely not good for earth and mother nature. Maybe this is one of the causes for so many natural disasters.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Hope this meme goes thru :-)

Attachments