Earth First

    Thread Owner : Nabix
  • #1
Nabix

Location
127.0.01
Does anyone here remember (or even know) Earth First movement? It was big here in the states then dwindled over time. I'm curious if they are still around. They are still selling merchandise...

I have heard that group but I am not serious with environmental campaigns. My problem is the use of oil, petrol, gasoline, diesel or whatever you call it. Until we are using vehicles that are powered by gasoline we cannot have a clean air. We have to accept that fact. If we cannot stop the use of gasoline then let's stop talking of environmental programs and campaigns. They will just go to waste, the effort, time and money.