Earning in Youtube and Adsense

  • #1
My Youtube channel was earning in Adsense until the rule of 1,000 minimum subscribers was imposed. Early this year my channel was able to have that minimum but until now the revenue remains zero. Is there something that I am missing like connecting my channel to Adsense again? My channel has already 1,113 subscribers which means it should already be earning for months now.

Alexander

Alexander

See, what many YouTubers don't realize is, if you reach the 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours requirement, your channel isn't guaranteed to be accepted into the YT Partner program. A few weeks ago my channel was approved and now I'm earning money from my content. It's not anything big, but I'm seeing it as a bonus right now.

Hpl' up, It is not a guarantee. I thought it was automatic or something.

Alexander

Alexander

Hpl' up, It is not a guarantee. I thought it was automatic or something.
Nope, it's not a guarantee. When you reach the requirements of 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers, you will have the option to agree to the partnership program's terms & conditions, and then your channel will be reviewed. The review process usually takes up to two weeks!

Nope, it's not a guarantee. When you reach the requirements of 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers, you will have the option to agree to the partnership program's terms & conditions, and then your channel will be reviewed. The review process usually takes up to two weeks!
Has anyone's review ever been rejected, anyone you know?