What's new

Dropshipping

Ash

Member
Dropshipping if you haven't heard of it is where you have an online store, sell items and then give the order to your supplier to directly ship it to the customer. You won't have to store the item or worry about P&P. Is this something you have ever done or considered?

Driguez9

Member
Dropshipping if you haven't heard of it is where you have an online store, sell items and then give the order to your supplier to directly ship it to the customer. You won't have to store the item or worry about P&P. Is this something you have ever done or considered?

YEAH. Brilliant concept, started a dropshipping store on Shopify with a few buddies of mine and we are working on marketing strategies at the moment. Hoping to hit the market especially after the Covid-19 crisis subsides.

  • Like
Reactions: Ash

Hungry Ego

Member
I have a guy on my facebook who is heavily into this and is making mad money doing it! When he was first starting out he offered to mentor me and help me get set up, but I stupidly said no. Wish I had my time back and was actually doing that now :/.

Altair

Member
I have a guy on my facebook who is heavily into this and is making mad money doing it! When he was first starting out he offered to mentor me and help me get set up, but I stupidly said no. Wish I had my time back and was actually doing that now :/.
I'm sorry.
It's never too late however.

LBJ

Member
Feb 6, 2021
"Dropshipping"?...thank God! I didn't have my reading glasses on and I thought the title of this thread was DROPSHITTING. I thought to myself "How disgusting, why would anyone want to write about that? I mean you simply sit on the toilet and...."

Thank goodness for reading glasses! :geek:

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

Jaden_66

Member
Feb 8, 2021
It's an amazing business. Less risks plus more profits. The mode of drop shipping is marvelous in everyway.

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I looked at some options over the last few months but never got into anything yet.