Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Driving Traffic To Your Website?

Catsmother

This got me thinking, so how do you get traffic to a website? I advertise on other forums that allow me to. I know advertising in other places can be costly, so how do you get traffic for free?

Well I noticed that people post their website on applicable blogs, so you might want to do a simple Google search on applicable blogs so you can get free traffic.

My first step is to upload new contents as often as possible. This will increase the ranking in the search engine. When uploading new contents use the tags - words that pertain directly to the theme of your website. There are many ways to get traffic but I have to be honest that it doesn't work that easy. You have to persevere in working on your site. You can also upload intriguing posts or something that will attract attention like a weird photo. Just my thoughts.

My first step is to upload new contents as often as possible. This will increase the ranking in the search engine. When uploading new contents use the tags - words that pertain directly to the theme of your website. There are many ways to get traffic but I have to be honest that it doesn't work that easy. You have to persevere in working on your site. You can also upload intriguing posts or something that will attract attention like a weird photo. Just my thoughts.
Great tips. Thank you.

Never used a blog before and no idea on even how to start one but I will look into it.

Try Blogspot or Wordpress, or your own domain then put your content in there and see how it goes. You might earn from ads.

Driving website hits to your webpage is one of the biggest challenges that webmasters face. Free advertising is okay but if you're looking for serious results, investing is the way to go. Consider paid marketing & hosting contests/giveaways in the hope of luring in more members.

Based on my own experience I can say that good SEO strategy can help to attract more visitors to any website. Plus I think it's necessary to use cheap ssl certificate to protect website and show visitors that website is safe. I read that Google ranks websites with SSL higher in search results.

Last edited:
Firstly you should do backlinks on different domains which is for free. Post your Websitecontent on different domains related to niche.

I find that using Promotion Forums and advertising in my signature where I am able to on forums where I am active does help with traffic but also ensures that I post new content as regularly as I can to help with search engine rankings as well.

I have heard that guest commenting on blogs and leaving your signature in your comment if you can without spamming can also help but I am yet to try that to see if it helps.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in