Revert customizations made in this style

Drive-in movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
In the news the other day is the opening of the drive-in movie in consonance with the lifting of the lockdown. But I wonder where the drive-in movie is located, I never heard of it yet. In fact, I have not experienced going to a drive-in movie because we didn't have that in our country. Now with that news obviously we have the drive-in now and I guess it is safe to watch a movie that way. But first I have to find the drive-in movie.

Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
There are a few "Drive In" theaters here. They were the first theaters in my local area that opened up, when businesses were allowed to start reopening initially. I also remember reading that there was a high school that got permission to use a drive in theater to feature pictures of all the graduating students.

I am not sure if there is one really close by, but I remember the one I went to, that you had to pull a speaker and a cord into your car, if you didn't want to watch movies out on the grass in chairs or blankets.

Reactions:Alexandoy
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
There are no drive in theatres in my country but seeing how things are going and the cinema theatres experiencing losses due to such long closures, I have no doubts if they will start adapting to this new thing. However, I would still be wary of going to the drive-in movies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.