Revert customizations made in this style

Drinking Milk

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Spikey
Do you drink milk? How often do you drink it? What kind of milk do you drink?
I like to drink 2% milk or Almond milk. Sometimes Chocolate milk too as a treat.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I am senior and the main issue of getting old is the shrinking bones. That is why I drink milk at least twice a week in alternate with orange juice for my vitamin C. Some of my contemporaries are taking calcium pills but I want the natural way so it is milk for me. But since the taste of milk is not that desirable so I lace it with choco powder.

Reactions:Hova
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Do you drink milk? How often do you drink it? What kind of milk do you drink?
I like to drink 2% milk or Almond milk. Sometimes Chocolate milk too as a treat.
Yes I do drink milk. I need it to supplement my vitamins and minerals which my body need.

I drink hot milk early in the morning and an hour before I go to sleep. I drink a nonfat milk.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Not very often but during wet monsoons, I make turmeric milk for everyone at night before going to bed. I just boil milk with a teaspoon of turmeric powder, half a teaspoon of dried ginger powder and drink it. It is very beneficial for seasonal colds, coughs, flu etc. and also alleviates general body ache, pains and aches at joints, reduces swelling as well.

T

Te0

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
always every morning, it’s good for the bones then with a bit of coffee is the top

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Spikey
I quite enjoy a glass of 2% milk a couple of times per-week, most definitely. Great source of calcium.

Yep it sure is a good source of calcium for our bones. I usually drink milk after a workout.

Reactions:PGen98
S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I like to drink chocolate milk or strawberry milk, and I intend to buy or make my own milkshake when I go out next time to buy my own groceries.

D

Duks

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I normally take milk in the form of tea, or if its an ingredient used in something else such as pancakes. It is usually whole milk.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
I could drink milk all day if I could. But the wife gets the hump as I've almost drunk 4 pints and she wanted a coffee ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.