Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Downloading movies for free!

I know that many people use torrent sites to download free movies but I have never tried doing that myself. Are you aware of any such sites and are they really safe to use?

When I was in college I used torrent to download movies, music, software, and books. I knew this was illegal, however, I had to used torrent because I did jo have enough budget for movies, music, software, and books. However, I choose to pay for movies, therefore, I no longer uae torrent. I do not know oyher sitea.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in