Doll collection

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I have been collecting ball-jointed dolls these days. They are too expensive and I have ben spending a lot.
I would like to share some of my dolls with you guys. Let me know what you think of them. So far, I have spent more than 1500 USD on these dolls. You can say that I am a bit obsessed at the moment.
1168441862-431261468.jpg

dsV8db.jpg

IMG20200918194714.jpg

IMG-20200925-WA0002.jpg

These are 60 CMS doll collection. I also collect 30 CMS dolls and 16 CMS dolls.

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #4

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Why do you like dolls?
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't received any alert for this. I do receive alerts when someone quotes me but I don't receive alerts when someone replies to my threads. I will have to look into my alert preferences again.
Anyway, I like dolls because they are cute and posable.

Even when I work I try to keep them by my side. Well, once I hit 30, it would be considered strange but now my family believes that... it's just a temporary obsession.

  • Like
Reactions:Riker Slade
Riker Slade

Riker Slade

India
www.voidcentury.club
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't received any alert for this. I do receive alerts when someone quotes me but I don't receive alerts when someone replies to my threads. I will have to look into my alert preferences again.
Anyway, I like dolls because they are cute and posable.

Even when I work I try to keep them by my side. Well, once I hit 30, it would be considered strange but now my family believes that... it's just a temporary obsession.
Yeah, it sucks when people say it is wierd. Everyone collects something as a hobby. I collect pens and my parents constantly oppose it.

I don't really like dolls, in fact I find them boring since we have come a long way, and our main source of entertainment nowadays are gadgets and the internet.

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #7

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Yeah, it sucks when people say it is wierd. Everyone collects something as a hobby. I collect pens and my parents constantly oppose it.
That's right and I used to collect pens too.

After I have started collecting dolls, I stopped collecting pens altogether. I think I still have about 1000 pens with me. May be I will try to give them to my cousins.
They like pens but they don't collect them. Still, it's better than not taking care of them I suppose.

Wow!! Such a beautiful collection, I really love your dolls! Just a question please, how did you insert pictures here, I have been trying to do that, but not able to do. A little help is appreciated.