Does your religion believe in the devil or Satan?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Some people do not believe in the devil. They say that it is a fiction so Satan is also a fictitious character. Maybe they are atheists which means they don't believe in God either. Now this question is bugging me. If there is God then there is the devil and if there is no God then it is only right to say that there is no devil either. What is your take on the issue?