Do you wear a mask?

ARx182

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
In most places in the world, due to the pandemic, if you go to a busy place, 8 out of 10 people will be wearing a mask. There are 2 reasons for wearing a mask: to protect yourself (a flawed logic, in my opinion) and to prevent yourself from spreading germs (a more logical explanation). The question to you is, do you wear a mask? If so, why? If not, what is your reason for not wearing a mask?

I rarely go outside, so this question is barely applicable to me, but when I do go outside I don't wear a mask. I stay away from people, use hand sanitizer and don't touch anything I'm not getting (whilst shopping). Wearing a mask is extra, in my opinion.

No, but I might settle for one of those plastic shield things. An actual mask inhibits breathing and isn't good for you.

Leonard

Leonard

I don't wear it often. When am walking alone on the road I don't put it on until I start approaching large crowd that I can put it on to protect myself from being contaminated if at all and I don't cover my nostrils for long for that reason am always trying to avoid large crowd and be alone that I can only cover my mouth because covering both my nustrils and mouth I found it difficult in breathing

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

I wear one at Halloween :p

  • Winner
Reactions:Webster
Alexander

Alexander

I wear one at Halloween :p

We can never be too old to dress up for Halloween. It's lovely to see you spreading some positivity on the forum. Unfortunately, Most people now will associate masks with COVID-19 because this is the first pandemic that has happened for centuries.

Faith

I wear a mask because in my country if you don't wear a make you will have yo pay $12 to the police

Shortie

Shortie

Location
England, UK
Website
www.twitch.tv
I was a little weary about wearing a mask myself because I had heard rumours that it can affect your breathing and I was worried about that, however, doctors have since come forward with video proof showing that wearing a mask does not affect your oxygen levels and it's best to wear one to protect yourself and others. I now wear a mask when I am in stores and will remove it when I am outside until I need to enter another store since they made it mandatory for you to do so unless you have a medical reason or you face a fine of £100. It's a pain and it can be uncomfortable but it's definitely worth it to protect yourself, family and others.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I always wear a mask. Keep hand sanitizer handy too. Better safe than sorry!

I plan to just survive right now. My life is too precious for me and family.

Mildredtabitha

I normally wear a mask only when am going out or going for a walk.At home I don't wear mask even when talking to my neighbour.