Do you watching old movies?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Do you ever find yourself watching old movies over and over again?

I love taking out the entire 'Babies Day Out' every once in a while and just binge-watching over a lazy weekend.

What about you?

Joshi

Joshi

In my opinion older movies are better. And no, not because they're old. It's because they actually tell stories that are really good.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #3

In my opinion older movies are better. And no, not because they're old. It's because they actually tell stories that are really good.
Yeah, It's really.

Not over and over, I would be sick and tired of watching the same old film over and over again. I would watch a film once again when it's been years since I watched it.