Do you watch true crime shows?

    Thread Owner : sprite1950
  • #1

I really like these. I think it's so clever the way they piece all the evidence together to catch a criminal. I particularly like dramas based on serial killers such as Fred and Rose West, the Moors Murderers and Denis Nilson. I wonder how these people were able to commit such horrible crimes. Were they born like it?

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Downtown
I'll watch any kind of true crime documentary but I prefer the purely factual versions rather than drama/recreation shows that re-tell the story. I find the actual investigation fascinating rather than just watching a re-enactment of it.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay