Do you usually watch movies alone?

I don't remember watching a movie in the cinema all by myself. It is my habit to watch with someone whether a friend or family. Maybe I was too naive when I was young but when I became an adult I know that it is better to watch a movie with someone so that at least there will be a good talk when you go out of the cinema.

Yes, because I live by myself in a one-bedroom flat. I usually find watching movies a form of escapism to real life; I don't mind being myself. With some snacks & drinks, it's actually quite fun on a Friday/Saturday night.

At home, I like to watch movies alone. My movie taste is different from my spouse. The kind of movies I watch are never interesting for my spouse and the movies my spouse watch is boring for me. However, sometimes we try to find a common ground and go to the theatre. When we go to the theatre, it is mostly to watch animated movies that our kids want to watch.

I much prefer to watch movies alone because my partner will often talk over the top of something and then I will miss something vital and not know what is going on. It drives me insane. I love watching movies in the afternoon when there is no one else around and I can concentrate fully what is going on.

Back
Top