Do you usually watch movies alone?

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I remember my friends and I had to watch a movie that my friend had on his phone. This was due to a national blackout. I have to admit, it was really fun.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
I don't remember watching a movie in the cinema all by myself. It is my habit to watch with someone whether a friend or family. Maybe I was too naive when I was young but when I became an adult I know that it is better to watch a movie with someone so that at least there will be a good talk when you go out of the cinema.

Naiwen

Moderating
I usually watch alone because I don’t have any friends or family outside the internet.

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Yes, because I live by myself in a one-bedroom flat. I usually find watching movies a form of escapism to real life; I don't mind being myself. With some snacks & drinks, it's actually quite fun on a Friday/Saturday night.

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
I like to watch most movies alone by myself but there are some such as cartoons, Disney movies etc, that I like to watch along with my son. Since my husband is not at all a movie fan, we hardly watch any together!

Top