What's new

Do you usually watch movies alone?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I do.
If I start watching movies with someone, then I need to put up with their work schedule and not to mention the limitations of genre. I usually don't have too much time and I need to make the most of my free time.

Being a software engineer can be tough and you will have to put up with last minute work modifications as well. What about you guys? What's your preference and why?

I watch movies alone too and I don't mind. It's better that way too sometimes if you need to pause the movie to go do something or go to the bathroom. I enjoy watching movies with family and friends though too.

Davidisms

I also mostly watch alone. That gives convenience of time and choice. I watch something with my family about once a week.

Also when watching alone you dont have to deal with people around you who talk during the movie if you find that annoying.

Sweerie_banana

I stay with a roomie so if he is around we watch together. When I am all alone, I just start the process by myself. I am a huge fan of movies. I love horror especially. I close all the curtains and make the room as dark as possible and the soundtracks have to be on.

Mildredtabitha

I prefer watching movies alone watching it with a group of friends can sometimes be annoying.Since my friends like to express their feeling to the movie.

It is the best way to watch movies. That way there are no distractions.

Sweerie_banana

It is the best way to watch movies. That way there are no distractions.
I will actually try to do a whole movie in one sitting. I mostly love horror and action movies. At least I do not have to be scared all by myself. But it is worth a try.