Do you usually play games to escape reality?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Registered Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
177
Reaction score
27
CB$
5,722
I usually play games to not to think about anything, but the game.

It doesn't help me relax but it can usually take my mind off some things like work. My mom believes I should just try to close my eyes, to not to think about anything but it doesn't work for me. Anyone here knows what I am taking about?

If so, how much time do you play to help you with your thoughts? I don't usually play for more than 30 minutes or so. What about you guys?

I love playing games so much. It relieves my stress and takes away all the thoughts I have. I used to love playing Candy Crush Saga which was installed on my phone. I found myself playing it all the time until my phone crushed. I will install it on the phone I have.

Gaming was always my go-to for stress relief, and still is for the most part, I just don't have nearly as much time as I used to to actually partake, sadly. It's great for just letting go of everything and dipping into a different reality for a while.

Back
Top