Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you think a man should be taller than a woman in a relationship?

Thread Owner : sprite1950
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
It really shouldn't matter but for most couples it does seem to. Society dictates that the man should be taller than a woman and in nearly all cases that seems to be the norm. Women, would you date a man shorter than you and men, would you date a woman taller than you?

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
It really doesn't look good if the man is shorter than the woman, the woman should be shorter than the man. Or at least they should have the same height.

Thread Owner : sprite1950
sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
I used to think that until I saw a photograph of my grandparents many years after they died. I noticed that my grandmother was quite a bit taller than my grandfather but while they were alive it never occurred to me. It obviously didn't bother them as they were married for almost 50 years.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Height should not be the factor in a relationship, however, it is a general notion that women should be shorter in height compared to their partners. This notion is there not without any reason, though. Nature has designed species in a way that females are always smaller compared to males. Look at the animals, the males are bigger than the females.

Reactions:preacherbob and sprite1950
J

joombo

Valued Member
Nov 17, 2020
CB$
agree, it doesn't matter at all. My gf is taller than me and I like it. She's awesome, I met her and other awesome girls on webcam chats here https://vibragame.net/en/bongacams/. Great way to spend long lonely nights in lockdown. We met in person some time ago and I realized she's the one for me.

Last edited:
Reactions:sprite1950
preacherbob

preacherbob

Valued Member
Jan 25, 2021
CB$
Let’s see. I’m 6’1” and my wife is 5’4”.
The way I see things, men only have a limited choice for indeed, it is no longer the men who choose a woman but the other way around.
My wife must have liked my height and weight or she wouldn’t have given me a second look so that part is a given.

Now, what if the tables were turned so far a height goes. Nope, nope. No matter how vivid my imagination is (and it is indeed very active and vivid) I just can’t picture it.
Matter of fact, I have seen only a few women in my life who are 6’ and over so even if I dearly wanted a woman taller than myself it would be extremely difficult.

That said, if I were single and a 7’ Amazon were attracted to me, what kind of gentleman would I be not to reciprocate? In other words, mehhh....I don’t think it would matter.
Love is blind.,,,,,,,,

Reactions:sprite1950
PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
It does not matter in the least. Not one bit. Granted, @preacherbob is correct, in this day and age it is the woman who picks the man, not the other way around, so whether or not I prefer tall or short women, for which I have no preference one way or the other, I have to hope that she is fine with my height (6'1"), and more than likely I will be taller than whoever that woman might be. If a woman was taller than me and there was a connection I would be just fine being with her, I'm secure enough in myself that little trivialities do not make me feel like "less of a man."

Reactions:sprite1950 and preacherbob
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
That's a good question and I would also agree it should not matter at all, I could also say I've never dated a girl taller and my current wise is actually quite a bit smaller than me I think it will just come naturally when meeting the right person.

Reactions:sprite1950 and PGen98

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.