Health & Lifestyle Do you take food supplements?

Besides a trio of prescription meds (Duloxetine for depression, Lisinopril for high blood pressure and Iron for iron-deficiency anemia), I currently take the following supplements...
-500mg Vitamin C
-1000 IU Vitamin D
-500mcg Vitamin B12

the people that are in the supplements industry dont do too bad either

No one is in business for the fun of it.!!!! Supplements will NEVER get to the Billions pharma makes...just with this so called vaccine fraud, they have profited over $60Million so far and reaching and reaching for more..... Pharma needs sick people, supplements are to prevent sickness......You don't See This?????

Besides a trio of prescription meds (Duloxetine for depression, Lisinopril for high blood pressure and Iron for iron-deficiency anemia), I currently take the following supplements...
-500mg Vitamin C
-1000 IU Vitamin D
-500mcg Vitamin B12

I don't know your weight but depending on that, the above doses are pretty low...do you know what your Vit D level is. I take 5K Vit D daily and 100 mcg K2 for best absorption. The B12 is a low dose too, do you know where that level is in your body. 1000mcg is the most normal dose. Your depression could be lifted a lot if you got the correct dose of D3 for you. My current level last lab test was 65 or so...I felt best in 2007 when I got to 80 and t hen a hip replacement knocked my Vit D down a lot.. The lab range for Vit D is 20-100 last I checked.

I don't know your weight but depending on that, the above doses are pretty low...do you know what your Vit D level is. I take 5K Vit D daily and 100 mcg K2 for best absorption. The B12 is a low dose too, do you know where that level is in your body. 1000mcg is the most normal dose. Your depression could be lifted a lot if you got the correct dose of D3 for you. My current level last lab test was 65 or so...I felt best in 2007 when I got to 80 and t hen a hip replacement knocked my Vit D down a lot.. The lab range for Vit D is 20-100 last I checked.
The reason I take all three supplements at present is that when I was admitted to the hospital back in mid-October 2021 for attempting to kill myself (TL/DR: I've been suffering from depression over the past few years but it got really bad for most of 2021, up to the point of admission above) and besides the suicide attempt I was also suffering from chronic wounds on both lower legs and severe malnutrition - I just wasn't eating much of anything at the time - and I was put on all three.)

The Vitamin D was started twice weekly at 50,000 IU but was reduced to 1,000 IU once daily since its' back to normal levels. I take the B12 along w/the duloxetine (generic Cymbalta) for nerve pain - the Cymbalta helps w/that but its primarily for depression). The Vitamin C helps with iron absorption, which has done wonders because I still suffer from now-mild iron anemia.

No one is in business for the fun of it.!!!! Supplements will NEVER get to the Billions pharma makes...just with this so called vaccine fraud, they have profited over $60Million so far and reaching and reaching for more..... Pharma needs sick people, supplements are to prevent sickness......You don't See This?????
Both of them do pretty well; rather than following one side or the other, be an informed consumer and learn about the benefits of both medications and supplements.

Webster, as I said Pharma needs and wants people to be sick....don't you get that?

Your depression issues sound pretty bad....do you know WHY....I gather you are pretty young and hope you get the support you need.... talk therapy and what is necessary. Is it clinical or situational -- do you know.....

Sure hope you can get some Quality Help.

Webster, as I said Pharma needs and wants people to be sick....don't you get that?
And I agree with you on that, but the supplement industry also makes out like bandits as well.

Like I said, be an informed consumer of medicine/supplementation and make the best decision you can.

The supplement industry is NOT making out like bandits, they are offering help to keep people healthier. Would you not rather be healthy than sick Webster???
The 1994 Dietary Supplement & Health Freedom Act would like to have a word with about that first part above because yes, since its' passage they have made out like bandits. And yes, I would rather be better than sick, thank you very much, but I'm going to make the best health decisions I can make after learning as much as I can and after consulting with my primary care provider, pharmacist, etc..

Not before.

The 1994 Dietary Supplement & Health Freedom Act would like to have a word with about that first part above because yes, since its' passage they have made out like bandits. And yes, I would rather be better than sick, thank you very much, but I'm going to make the best health decisions I can make after learning as much as I can and after consulting with my primary care provider, pharmacist, etc..

Not before.

Good and we all do it in our time, and I finally woke up after a trip to the ER from a drug interaction and a major side effect from that drug. Just keep an open mind to all the more natural healing medicines in the world that do not harm as the toxic lab drugs.

Back
Top