Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you take food supplements?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
Many people usually take dietary supplements to get nutrients that they may not get enough of from food. Personally, I rely entirely on food to fulfil my dietary needs. How about you?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Ever since I was young I hated taking pills or syrup for vitamins. I would rather take them in a natural way by the food or by the drink. With food supplement I see it as synthetic or processed so I don't believe in that. If you eat good food and you have regular exercise then that would be enough to be considered healthy. There is no need for supplements that might only give you problems later on.

Reactions:Gibby
nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Unless recommended by a doctor due to nutrient deficiency, I don't take dietary supplements. The last dietary supplement that I took was Vitamin D. I was diagnosed with acute Vitamin D deficiency, therefore, I had to take vitamin D tablets. In normal conditions, I do not take dietary supplements. I believe we should take required minerals and vitamins from the food we eat, instead of relying on dietary supplements.

Gibby

Gibby

Valued Member
Dec 11, 2021
CB$
dont take any , no

• Agree
Reactions:Jay
prake

prake

Valued Member
Oct 23, 2021
CB$
I am lucky that I get some fresh vegetables included in my daily diet. So a big no to supplements from me.

Reactions:Jay
J

jaminhealth

Valued Member
Jan 22, 2022
CB$
I started doing my research in my 50's and starting supplementing then. These have kept me healthy and at 83 take no big gun pharma drugs...don't get sick not even colds.

Many would be alive today if their Vit D levels were sufficient, I'm talking the covid saga.

Reactions:Webster
J

jaminhealth

Valued Member
Jan 22, 2022
CB$
No, studies have shown most people do not need supplements.

I don't know what studies reported this, maybe pharma industry. They need sick people.

Gibby

Gibby

Valued Member
Dec 11, 2021
CB$
I don't know what studies reported this, maybe pharma industry. They need sick people.
the people that are in the supplements industry dont do too bad either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.