Reaction score
251
Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
8,467
I've been trying to collect more retro games, just because I have a fond memory for them, and because one day, I would like to have a collection to give to my children. I would love to get to a point where I have a room dedicated to just video games. With tvs for old consoles, tvs for new consoles, and so on. I'm trying to build up a NES, SNES, Genesis collection right now.

I'm an avid collector, most definitely. I've got around 40 systems at the moment and in the midst of a move I've somewhat lost count of how many total games, but that's a slightly misleading number as there was a point in my early days of collecting when I would grab any game I saw, whether it was good or not, so I've got countless garbage titles mixed in with my now more refined collecting tastes where I buy the games that actually interest me.

Back
Top