Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you still collect retro games?

Thread Owner : Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
I've been trying to collect more retro games, just because I have a fond memory for them, and because one day, I would like to have a collection to give to my children. I would love to get to a point where I have a room dedicated to just video games. With tvs for old consoles, tvs for new consoles, and so on. I'm trying to build up a NES, SNES, Genesis collection right now.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
No, but it would be a fun hobby to get into, like collecting vinyl. Anyway, I always enjoyed several of the old classics and was alive when they came out!

Last edited:
Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
Oh I have tons of them! I'm trying to gather as many retro consoles and games as I can.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I'm an avid collector, most definitely. I've got around 40 systems at the moment and in the midst of a move I've somewhat lost count of how many total games, but that's a slightly misleading number as there was a point in my early days of collecting when I would grab any game I saw, whether it was good or not, so I've got countless garbage titles mixed in with my now more refined collecting tastes where I buy the games that actually interest me.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
I'm curious how far back that collection goes.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I'd like to get into that collecting - along with collecting records (vinyl). It sounds like so much fun. Anyway, though, so many retro games are so boring - due to the primitive graphics and/or other things.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
Oh vinyl would have been cool. Could grow a jazz/swing collection.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
Nice. Have you been to new orleans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.