Do you sleep a lot when you are tired?

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I do sleep a lot, when I am tired.

I am talking about almost 8-9 hours sleep here. Due to this, sometimes I will have to wake up early to clear my groggy mind and to do things in time.

Is it the same for you guys? Or do you sleep for just 5-6 hours a day? Lately, I have been sleeping more than 10 hours a day. I plan to break that habit somehow. I acquired it during the lockdown process.

I usually sleep from 6 to 8 hours. I rarely sleep past 8 hours. I used to be a really light sleeper, still am sometimes.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Every night, in fact! ?

Davidisms

Davidisms

I sleep 6-7 hours. Very occasionally 8 hours. If i awake after about 5 hours sleep It's difficult for me to fall asleep again. My mind starts fussing and finicking.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I sleep 4-5 hours a day. I usuall stay awake at midnight. But in the afternoon i take a lot of naps before staying awake all midnight.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

I'm in bed a good 9 hours but I am up an hour with my husband before he goes to work so it averages about 8 hours.

Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
If I am really tired I can sleep anything from 10 - 12 hours, I find though that if I sleep that long, I feel groggy for a good period of the day and don't have the motivation to do a lot of what I want and I dislike that. I find that my sleeping pattern got worse during the lockdown and never really got 100% better which sucks. It's reassuring to know others are having the same issue though. A goal for me would be to fix my sleep schedule if I can.

Sweerie_banana

Due to the work load I find myself over sleeping due to the fact that I am tired but I do try to take all the rest I need cause I need to be more productive the next day and I try and work hareder than I did the day before.

I haven't been able to get an off day cause the business hasn't peaked and it's so hectic cause I am trying to make enough money everyday but I plan to take an off day and get all the rest I need for that day.