Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you play golf?

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I have many uncles who played golf when I was young that I also had wanted to be a golfer someday. But when I grew up that's when I learned that golf is a game of the rich guys. It is expensive to play and also time-consuming. Maybe I am too old for that now so I just suffice myself in watching on tv the professional golfers play.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I don't play golf. But I use to watch there match on DSTV cable channel. The game is not interesting to me, that is the more reason why I don't like playing it.

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Had planned on starting this year but never happened, hopefully next year
If you are young then you still have time to learn gold. It is sad that I am already a senior and my opportunity to learn golf is already past my prime. Maybe I just have to be content in watching the pros play golf on tv.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I have never played golf, and I have never watched golf, on TV or on golf course. For me, golf is one of the laziest sport. I also believe this game is mostly for rich and affluent people. I like football (soccer), tennis, cricket, and basketball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.