Do you play golf?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

I have many uncles who played golf when I was young that I also had wanted to be a golfer someday. But when I grew up that's when I learned that golf is a game of the rich guys. It is expensive to play and also time-consuming. Maybe I am too old for that now so I just suffice myself in watching on tv the professional golfers play.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I don't play golf. But I use to watch there match on DSTV cable channel. The game is not interesting to me, that is the more reason why I don't like playing it.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #4

Had planned on starting this year but never happened, hopefully next year
If you are young then you still have time to learn gold. It is sad that I am already a senior and my opportunity to learn golf is already past my prime. Maybe I just have to be content in watching the pros play golf on tv.

I have never played golf, and I have never watched golf, on TV or on golf course. For me, golf is one of the laziest sport. I also believe this game is mostly for rich and affluent people. I like football (soccer), tennis, cricket, and basketball.