Do you love your country a lot?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
I do love my country a lot.
For that, I try to participate in river cleaning, pond cleaning and such.
I have participated in campaigns focused on planting as well. I have been able to do all this, thanks to my company's club.

So what about you guys? What did you do so far? Share your experiences here!

Not so much anymore. I wish I wasn't a citizen of this country. There's so much corruption happening in the government that makes me not want to be a part of it anymore. Every official just want to make money of you.

Donations given out to the sick and the suffering are eaten by the health officials. I don't know why they never get satisfied by all the money they gather. They still steal some more from us. I think something you earn genuinely stays with you longer. I wouldn't want this make money quick schemes. I pray to God to make me satisfied with the little I have.

Sometimes I wish I could change my citizenship and start life afresh elsewhere. Then again everyplace has it's challenges.

Not so much anymore. I wish I wasn't a citizen of this country. There's so much corruption happening in the government that makes me not want to be a part of it anymore. Every official just want to make money of you.

Donations given out to the sick and the suffering are eaten by the health officials. I don't know why they never get satisfied by all the money they gather. They still steal some more from us. I think something you earn genuinely stays with you longer. I wouldn't want this make money quick schemes. I pray to God to make me satisfied with the little I have.

Sometimes I wish I could change my citizenship and start life afresh elsewhere. Then again everyplace has it's challenges.
Looks like everywhere. :unsure:

It would be hard to find places where corruption is not present except they are uninhabited of course.

Not really, there aren't really any ideal political parties (our best option literally have ties to the IRA), rent prices are completely criminal, drug addiction is way too common, and there isn't even anything to do. Pretty much every nightclub has been shutdown and replaced with Hotels. The Garda aren't great but they're also nowhere near as bad as other police forces in the world. It rains pretty much all the time except for like 2 weeks in summer where there's sun.

Theres a reason all my friends want to get out of here and move elsewhere. As for me, even if I don't like it it's home. I've lived here for 25 years and I don't see moving elsewhere as a solution.

I love my country a lot as well. I love and support our current PM Mr. Modi a lot and for the first time in 70 years, we have finally found a PM who would stand up to the bullies - our neighbours and show them their place. Yet, what irritates and angers me is the brigade of leftist liberals who mince no words in slandering our PM even though he doing a good job.

Back