Do you like spicy food?

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I love spicy food.
I don't like the bland taste of the food in general and I prefer spiciness more than anything else. I do admit that it could be because of my ancestory too.
So, how many of you guys like spicy food here? What's your favourite spicy food? As for me, I love spicy curry more than anything.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I am equally fond of spicy foods and sweets. One thing my kitchen would never run out of is Chillies! :p

  • Like
Reactions:Claraviolet

I love my spicy food! Especially those suicide wings. So hot but so good! Chicken curry is really good spicy as well.

  • Like
Reactions:Claraviolet
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
I certainly love spicy food, curry dishes are my favourite and if anyone is brave to eat Phall then i salute you! I can honestly say that's the hottest I've ever had.

I also love a spice called "Fire Cracker" I have it on chicken its lovely ?

Abizaga

Abizaga

I like CAJUN food. That is my favorite. Good ol spicy New Orleans Gumbo or Jumbalaya.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
I didn't use to be into spice food, but over the past few years I've gotten really into it. Even food that isn't necessarily supposed to be spicy, I'll add hot sauce to. I feel like it kicks the food up a notch in some cases.

I like spicy food, but then Indian food is seasoned with plenty of spices and condiments that make them so tasty and delicious. And here, by spicy, I don't mean hot, as not all Indian foods are hot, but seasoned with a perfect blend of different spices and condiments in so many variations. but we do use fresh green chillies in all our curries and vegetable preparations.