Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you like spicy food?

Thread Owner : Claraviolet
Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
I love spicy food.
I don't like the bland taste of the food in general and I prefer spiciness more than anything else. I do admit that it could be because of my ancestory too.
So, how many of you guys like spicy food here? What's your favourite spicy food? As for me, I love spicy curry more than anything.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
I am equally fond of spicy foods and sweets. One thing my kitchen would never run out of is Chillies! :p

Reactions:Claraviolet
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I love my spicy food! Especially those suicide wings. So hot but so good! Chicken curry is really good spicy as well.

Reactions:Claraviolet
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
I certainly love spicy food, curry dishes are my favourite and if anyone is brave to eat Phall then i salute you! I can honestly say that's the hottest I've ever had.

I also love a spice called "Fire Cracker" I have it on chicken its lovely ?

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
I like CAJUN food. That is my favorite. Good ol spicy New Orleans Gumbo or Jumbalaya.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2020
dreamcityrpg.com
CB$
I didn't use to be into spice food, but over the past few years I've gotten really into it. Even food that isn't necessarily supposed to be spicy, I'll add hot sauce to. I feel like it kicks the food up a notch in some cases.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I like spicy food, but then Indian food is seasoned with plenty of spices and condiments that make them so tasty and delicious. And here, by spicy, I don't mean hot, as not all Indian foods are hot, but seasoned with a perfect blend of different spices and condiments in so many variations. but we do use fresh green chillies in all our curries and vegetable preparations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.