Reaction score
1,017
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
CB$
10,500
I love it, look forward to getting the camper ready for summer.

I don’t think there is any better way for a family to enjoy a holiday together than camping. The reality of it means that not only do the kids have a giant playground to explore, but camping also forces families to spend quality time together, without the distractions of phones or TV. There is time to chat over dinner about the adventures of the day, and plan more fun for the rest of the trip. Time to sing campfire songs together and play silly games. Time to help each other with the chores – because even chores are fun at camp! For busy families, camping allows for some togetherness that just doesn’t happen in everyday life – yet another side to the adventure.

What do you like about it?
Do you tent it?
What are some of your memories of camping?

Yep camping is great! My family and I always go to BC every summer to go camping. We are doing so again this year! Do you use a trailer or do you use tents when you camp? My parents use a trailer but I sleep in a tent, I think thats real camping to sleep in a tent.

I have a trailer, we had planned a BC trip last summer but COVID shut that down, we will see where we are at this summer

Back
Top