What's new

Do you like camping?

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I love it, look forward to getting the camper ready for summer.

I don’t think there is any better way for a family to enjoy a holiday together than camping. The reality of it means that not only do the kids have a giant playground to explore, but camping also forces families to spend quality time together, without the distractions of phones or TV. There is time to chat over dinner about the adventures of the day, and plan more fun for the rest of the trip. Time to sing campfire songs together and play silly games. Time to help each other with the chores – because even chores are fun at camp! For busy families, camping allows for some togetherness that just doesn’t happen in everyday life – yet another side to the adventure.

What do you like about it?
Do you tent it?
What are some of your memories of camping?

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
Yep camping is great! My family and I always go to BC every summer to go camping. We are doing so again this year! Do you use a trailer or do you use tents when you camp? My parents use a trailer but I sleep in a tent, I think thats real camping to sleep in a tent.

Reactions: Jay
OP
Jay

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I have a trailer, we had planned a BC trip last summer but COVID shut that down, we will see where we are at this summer

sprite1950

Jan 3, 2021
I'm a bit girly when it comes to camping. I don't really like the whole "roughing it" concept but I have always wanted a camper van and still look at them on ebay with a view to getting one. A bit expensive though.

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
I have a trailer, we had planned a BC trip last summer but COVID shut that down, we will see where we are at this summer
We still went last summer, the campground where we usually go to was open so it was fine :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.