Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you have to take a beating to do the right thing?

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I mean, you have to have a heart attack to eat right or your girlfriend has to seriously cheat before you start paying attention to her? Well, it seems like most people are in a trance, only awakened with a beating. However, it's not going to be a pleasant time!

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
People often pass through life in a laze or daze OR just are stupid enough to believe nothing can happen to them. Many a people are even not able to wake up with a jolt, they just trundle through just like they used to.

• Haha
Reactions:Jayson
Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
Haha. I was bout to talk about time out strategies and only then did I realize that I am dealing with a different thing.

Yes. I think it happens to everyone. We all have an attitude like 'this wont affect me anyway'. Takes a beating to get rid of that.

• Haha
Reactions:Jayson
Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
Beating someone to do the right thing to me is absolutely not good at all because because in some cases they might intensionally choose not to do what you expect them to do and if keep insist in beating them they become use to it and very stubborn having in mind after all if I don't do it and am beaten I have no problem with that because am already very use to it

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Beating someone to do the right thing to me is absolutely not good at all because because in some cases they might intensionally choose not to do what you expect them to do and if keep insist in beating them they become use to it and very stubborn having in mind after all if I don't do it and am beaten I have no problem with that because am already very use to it

Well, the assumption is the person's getting a weak spot hit. Yes, a hardened heart doesn't care.

Reactions:Leonard
M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I also wonder why things are that way,like you have to loose someone to identify that they are meaningful to your life.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
No, I always do the right thing. Why would I even want to do wrong in the first place? No sane person would want to make a mistake or do something wrong.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
Usually most people wake up only after they have been beaten up nicely, but whether that is enough to change themselves or it takes much more than that is the question!

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
I mean, you have to have a heart attack to eat right or your girlfriend has to seriously cheat before you start paying attention to her? Well, it seems like most people are in a trance, only awakened with a beating. However, it's not going to be a pleasant time!
That's dangerous and it shouldn't be.

In reality, everyone learns from experience especially when it is a controversial one. And it does happen.

By the mistakes we made or encountered we learned from them a lesson and making up ourselves not to repeat them. In fact, experience is the best teacher.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.