Do you have enough control to stop in the

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
It can be a television series or a movie, do you think you can stop watching it in the middle?
To be honest, I don't have that control. That's the reason, why I don't pick any television series to watch. I will lose track of time. What about you guys? Do you have enough control to stop watching a series or a movie in the middle, to resume later? Do you have any tips to get such control? If so, do share them here.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
I've sort of gained that level of control over the years, mostly be necessity, so yeah, I can walk away and come back later. It's annoying to have to do that, of course, but when needs must...

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
It can be a television series or a movie, do you think you can stop watching it in the middle?
To be honest, I don't have that control. That's the reason, why I don't pick any television series to watch. I will lose track of time. What about you guys? Do you have enough control to stop watching a series or a movie in the middle, to resume later? Do you have any tips to get such control? If so, do share them here.
For movies, there is no way i will stop after i have done the first 30 min. For series, if i managed to watch the first two episodes, i usually just have to finish the whole series, whether it's boring or not!!! You just get entangled in the moments and start relating with the characters.

Top