What's new

Do you have a plan for business?

I have to admit that I had a business twice. The first one is a boutique constructed in front of our home. When the boutique was closed after months of operation I rented out the place. My next try at business is a computer supplies retailing business. It was pretty good that lasted for more than 4 years. But I was called by my first employer, the commercial bank, so I was back as an IT officer. Right now I have no plans of putting up another business because I do not like the pressure.

I don't have a business and I never plan on doing any business. I am a teacher and I do not have any plans except to teach. There are things that I am capable of and there are things that are beyond me. Business is beyond me, I don't have an interest, I do not have skills, I do not have knowledge. Since I love teaching, my spouse sometimes asks me about starting our own school. However, I am good only at teaching and not doing any school business.