Do you have a fake love?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

The wife I have now I haven't loved her strongly over many years consistently. It's been up and down. However, for sure I haven't cheated on her - cause I'm too shy chase other women. Anyway, now she has had the "last straw" with lying and neglecting a baby, I finally realize she is the girl of my dreams - mostly due to guilt. Well, she was always sweet to me - until the end of last month. However, that's when I did marry her, but it's bad timing for sure!

Last edited:

Mildredtabitha

Thats complicated and also not good ,marrying someone who you are not in love with.Try working your things out maybe things will get better.

Well I think there are a lot of fake loves out there, and it's quite common to mistake love for infatuation. So people better be more discerning.

Pardon me but I am confused by the situation on how you related your love life. If you had married your wife then that means there is love somehow no matter how slight or strong. And if you think that you really love your wife and that you have somehow neglected her before then it is high time to repay for the neglect. Showing your affection is easier when you show it by actions and not by words. When I think that my wife wants something then I don't ask her, I just buy to surprise her.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

First of all, I don't condone cheating because that will only lead to other marital problems. Saying that you are too shy and that is why you haven't cheated on your wife, just shows how much you are not ready for a serious relationship. Second, you realized she is the girl of your dreams after you guys got a baby, and she proceeded with negligence of the same child?! So what you chose to do is marry her?! These are your words, I just rephrased them. Read them and tell me if they sound right to you.

You haven't mentioned if how long do you live as husband and wife. I'm interested to know and also I'm curious to how old are you for it's a material thing to determine whether the love is enduring or not.

As far as I know mostly annulment of marriage vow is due to infidelity, cruelty and incompatibility. Thus love never to pursue to go on by the offended spouse.

I couldn't get what do you mean by "last straw"? Or do you mean your wife's incapacity to give birth? Well, it is very rare to lose one's love to his wife because of that.

Your situation is confusing, you married her but you didn't love her much, now she wants to move away from you (is that what it means by 'she had last straw') and you realize you now love her!! Do make up your mind and if you really love her, show her by your behavior and action. Hope you sort it out soon. All the best!

I think the guy is in under some kind of enchantment. That is the only explanation I can come up with.

Your situation is confusing, you married her but you didn't love her much, now she wants to move away from you (is that what it means by 'she had last straw') and you realize you now love her!! Do make up your mind and if you really love her, show her by your behavior and action. Hope you sort it out soon. All the best!
I know your point that love as far as the couple live together though there's no love within themselves due to an arranged marriage against their will, may develop.

And it is possible. That's my practical belief.

I know your point that love as far as the couple live together though there's no love within themselves due to an arranged marriage against their will, may develop.

And it is possible. That's my practical belief.
You live with someone long enough you are bound to develop feelings for them.