What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Do you get a new phone every year?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
Many people like to get the newer version of their phone every time it is launched. Do you normally follow this trend? Personally, I don't usually replace my phone unless it is faulty or lost.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
No, that is far too expensive and not worth the investment. I do like to get a new phone when it's financially possible and makes sense from a technological standpoint (processors have jumped forward, the new version of android isn't available for my model and it has features I would like, etc), but just for the sake of having the newest and the best? No, that's not really something that interests me.

J

Jobiezue

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
CB$
I use to follow up this some treats ago. Any phone that comes out, i will rush and buy even though the current one I was using is still new and very neat but i will still rush yo buy the new model which is a very bad habit.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
CB$
Honestly it is fun if you just have to pay a small fraction to get the new model and turn in the old one. You're getting a cheap and new phone. I've been doing this since the iphone 7+ came out now I have the iphone 12+ at a pretty good deal.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
CB$
This is the only thing on which i spend momey every year. You can call it a bad habit but i spend too much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom