What's new

Question Do you find coming up with ideas when writing for your site easily?

Uncrowned

Website
uncrownedaddiction.com
I keep a task list on my phone just to throw ideas onto. I found that I will often get random ideas for a new blog or guide and if I don't record it, then it is often lost. So now I keep a running list dedicated to new content and it was been working great.

ZandraJoi

I tend to get ideas from either reading articles, talking with my family, watching something on TV, or just plain getting it in my head lol I always have a pencil & paper in my pocket as well as paper all over to jot down something.